31.12.11

10 books in 2011

Might as well continue to do this roundup. I have read more this year, but more was focussed around the dissertation I had to write to complete my degree. Work means I haven't been thinking (and thus writing) about what I have read as much on this blog. I'm hoping to correct that in the new year. We'll see if I actually manage it. (Maybe my new Kindle will help!) Divided by genre, otherwise no order.

R.G. Collingwood - Autobiography [link]
Peter Singer - How Are We To Live? [link]
David Hume - Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion
Friedrick Nietzsche - The Birth of Tragedy
Aristotle - Politics [link]

William Gibson - Neuromancer [link]
Steph Swainston - No Present Like Time


Grant Morrison / others - Final Crisis [link]
Alejandro Jodorowsky / Moebius - The Incal
Sam Kieth - My Inner Bimbo [link]

No comments:

Post a Comment